[Bpf-localcontent] [Bp_ixps] BPF Local Content - call for input and feedback on 1st draft document

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro sala at pasifikanexus.nu
Mon Nov 27 14:47:52 EST 2017

   1. Content is noted and I have distributed it to the Pacific Region and
   hopefully people have time to send in their examples.
   2. Ideally, it would have been good to receive this mid - year as
   Pacific Islanders usually start going on vacation between November and
   December.
   3. If there are no submissions by people directly, then I will send a
   list of examples from across the region but wanted to offer people the
   opportunity to provide these first.
   4. I have yet to read the Draft and will revert when I have time.

Best Wishes to the BPF on Local Content.

Kind Regards,
Sala

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro