[Bpf-localcontent] Our report: first draft

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 08:54:29 EDT 2019

Dear all

Attached is an unfinished draft of the outcome report based on the
submissions we received.

As you will see the content is very rich.

Only the first section of the report, on main issues and challenges, is
more or less complete.

I will add the rest over the weekend.

But any comments thus far we most welcome. Please send them using
tracking of changes.

I would also like to get some feedback on the structure during our call
today.

Thanks

Anriette