[DC] 'Covd19 and Internet Openness' for IGF 2020

Amali De Silva - Mitchell gphlilanthi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:23:08 EDT 2020

Thank you for this initiative. Please have sn area to publish all essays
received irrespective if them making the booklet.  Under freedom of
expression and also that what may not be in fashion now may be food for
thought for the future ...please advise of deadline for the essays as I
hope to participate ...many thanks
Amali De Silva-Mitchell