[DC] DC-PAL Annual Activity Report and Thematic Paper

Valensiya Dresvyannikova valensiya.dresvyannikova at ifla.org
Wed Apr 22 13:31:48 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience, but I seem to have some trouble uploading the latest DC-PAL annual activity report and thematic paper to the IGF website. I’m of course aware that this is a pre-condition for a DC session proposal, so we’ve uploaded it to an external website to include a link in the session bid, but I wanted to send it in by email as well to be sure that you receive it in good order.

Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience – if there are any instructions on how to upload these files to either https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/documents or https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/dynamic-coalition-on-public-access-in-libraries-dc-pal that I’ve missed, please let me know and I’ll be sure to upload it there as well.

Many thanks,
Valensiya Dresvyannikova
DC-PAL

[cid:image001.png at 01D618DC.A6C5F030]