[IGFmaglist] Internet as an engine for growth - draft proposal for the main session

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 07:04:07 EDT 2013

Dear Chengetai, dear colleagues,

In preparation for our call tomorrow I am attaching to this email a draft
document with a proposal for the Session "Internet as an engine for growth".

We have included in the session also the perspective about the MDGs that
was proposed originally as a workshop.

I want to thank those who contributed and helped drafting this proposal,
special thanks to Nick Ashton Hart and to Angelic del Castillo.

Looking forward for the call tomorrow.

Best regards

Olga