[IGFmaglist] TOR HLLM Bali 2013

HASSAN Ayesha ayesha.hassan at iccwbo.org
Tue Oct 1 09:10:00 EDT 2013

Dear Moedjiono,
Thank you for the information.
Kind regards,
Ayesha

From: moedjiono at gmail.com [mailto:moedjiono at gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 1 octobre 2013 15:04
To: HASSAN Ayesha; CARVELL, Mark
Cc: sec at igf2013.or.id; MAG List IGF; KI BONI Pujianto
Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] TOR HLLM Bali 2013

Dear Ms. Ayesha,
Yes, in the list of agenda "Discussion (to be chaired by ... ), the Co-Chair will invite all participants to be able to contribute to the discussions. The time is around 45-60 minutes. Hopefully, the contributions can be managed evenly from all stakeholders (government, business, & civil society). Thank you.
Best regards,
Moedjiono
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry(r)