[IGFmaglist] MAG meeting in Bali?

Angelic del Castilho angelic40 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:15:07 EDT 2013

Dear Bill,

In my experience the last day is usually quite hectic, since some
issues/sessions may take longer than expected, people may be preparing to
depart and check out from hotels etc. That is why I still think that Markus
his suggestion for Thursday is really the best practical option.

Angelic

*Angelic Caroline Alihusain-del Castilho*
*POB 3036
**Wanica**
*
*Suriname*