[IGFmaglist] Virtual MAG Meeting VIII

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Oct 11 14:08:57 EDT 2013

Dear all

Apologies. I will be on a plane to Singapore, en route to Bali, so I am
afraid I will not be in the meeting. Will ask my colleague, Valeria
Betancourt who served on the MAG until recently to participate and be
available to answer questions. Ayesha Hassan and Patrick Ryan as well as
Markus have followed the prepration for the focus session on openess,
human rights, fx and the free flow of information, closely so there is
in fact no need for me to be in the meeting. I will send an updated
outline of that session before your meeting on Monday.

If there is another meeting next week I will try to make it , but might
be difficult as we have an APC board meeting on 16 and 17 October.

Wishing you all well for the meeting.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692