[IGFmaglist] Analysis of 2012 gender report card (first draft)

Dee Zee dazachariah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 23:22:28 EDT 2013

Dear Anriette,

I had a look at the report. The data is informative, and there is a lot
that can be learned from its content.

Concerning the layout, I recommend the following:

1.  Instead of explaining the question, take a snapshot of the question and
insert that snapshot as a graphic in the report, so the reader can see the
question asked, as it is asked.
2.  in the Appendix - Workshop and Responses to Gender Report Card, the
author(s) may want to highlight those rows where gender is seen to be
important.

Best regards,

.....Desirée