[IGFmaglist] FINAL REMINDER FOR COMMENTS / INPUTS ON MAIN SESSION ON ACCESS / DEVELOPMENT

Hossam Elgamal hossam.el-gamal at gnsegroup.com
Fri Aug 1 04:44:17 EDT 2014

Dear Virat,

Thank you for the final reminder and all the work that you and the volunteers have done on the session.  I agree with the range of policy questions – which cover both Access and Development as a subtheme.  This Of course can be fine tuned by the moderators during the discussion  to suit the appropriate thread starting at the time of the discussion.

On a related issue, I noticed there are 4 or more speaker in every group except business.  I don't see social media represented, even though they are increasingly playing a valued role, especially in the area of Internet as an Engine for Growth and Development.

Would it be possible to invite someone from social media companies-  e.g.: Facebook or similar to join the panel? May be other MAG members can help with a name. Can we ask Ankhi?

Again,  many thanks for all the work.

Regards

Hossam

Sent from my iPad