[IGFmaglist] [Evolintgov2014] IGF Main Session - Evolution of IG Ecosystem-Update

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Aug 7 06:59:59 EDT 2014

Dear all

I will send the updated 'setting scene' outline later today.  A few
comments here.

This is a very important panel, particularly now that the NETmundial
Initiative would have been launched just prior to the IGF.  So +1 to
Bills suggesting that NETmundial initiative is also covered. And this
panel is THE opportunity for discussing IGF strengthening, and the
longer term role the IGF has to play in the ecosystem.

Speakers need to be people that have an established history and
understanding of the IGF.

Anriette

--
anriette esterhuysen