[IGFmaglist] Draft: Main session template-Evolution of Internet Governance Ecosystem_Role of the IGF - Reaction to NETmundial + CSTD + WSIS, ITU, other fora and Strengthening IGF

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 08:18:49 EDT 2014

Izumi. Thank you for your  feedback. We consulted many times and the list
has been online since early feb. the policy questions have also been online
on the list since march. This isn't an individual response. Please refer to
my email response to your email sent in only yesterday. Responded
immediately asking you to come in with contact details.  We have tried our
best accommodating individual speaker suggestions.
Didn't hear back from you. As you do admit it is a rather late intervention.
But it's only a draft and I'm sure everyone will weigh in.
thanks again.

regards

Subi
----