[IGFmaglist] IGF Istanbul press release?

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Wed Aug 20 06:09:22 EDT 2014

Dear Chengetai,

Could I understand from your email that we might be somehow tighten to these procedures and there is no room for what is being proposed by Constance? It's very interesting what Constance is proposing and moreover it could be very helpful for each country and stakeholder group to better disseminate IGF 2014 world-wide. One can call it any other thing than a "press release" if it raises procedural problems but we should reflect a little bit on this.

Thank you.

Best,

Ana