[IGFmaglist] Chair's blog on 2014 IGF

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:56:06 EDT 2014

Many thanks Janis. I join our MAG colleagues in expressing our gratitude
for lucidly articulating the value of IGF 2014. This would certainly help
in furthering better understanding of IGF within and beyond our immediate
community.

An early publication of the blog post on the IGF website will help us
diseminate this quicker over social media. Have shared it already within
our stakeholder groups and networks.

Thank you for making the time to do this.

Warmest

Subi

On 22 Aug 2014 22:26, <karklinsj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear MAG members
>
> Pls see attached the blog I wrote about the 2014 IGF as a result of our
discussion about the visibility raising.
> Pls feel free to disseminate it as you seem appropriate. I will ask
Secretariat to publish it on the IGF website as well. If you need a doc
version, pls let me know.