[IGFmaglist] A brief commentary on the Indian position on Internet Governance

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 07:14:51 EST 2014

Dear All,

Looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow. Thought I'd share
this piece  from The Hindu, which was published today as the lead opinion
commentary on why India needs to re-examine it's position on global
Internet governance. The Hindu is widely regarded as India's leading
national news daily.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/for-an-unfettered-internet/article5700871.ece

I've also attached the same for your reading convenience.

See you all tomorrow at 9 am at the Serpentine  the Palais Cafe and those
who can't make it, we're sure to catch up at the Open consultation & the
first MAG meeting 2014.

warmest

Subi

---
Subi Chaturvedi
Assistant Prof. Journalism,
Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), DU
M:+91-9999151433
Twitter:@subichaturvedi
Skype:subi.apex

Member MAG, IGF
Member MAG, India-IGF
Co-Chair, Brazil Meeting
Chair, WG IIGF

Founder & Hon. Managing Trustee,
Media For Change

Founder, Chief Mentor & Editor
The Saltlist
www.thesaltlist.org

Independent DocumentaryFilmmaker, Photographer,
Curator, Media Critic & Scholar

PhD. Scholar,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-D), New Delhi