[IGFmaglist] Workshops and a couple of feedback points I received

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:20:16 EDT 2015

This is only following up on comments made by folks who were asking questions about their proposals.Two noted they tried to upload background papers justifying asking to have a panel. One noted that they thought that panels were a valid approach and questioned the resistance and apparent opposition of the MAG to allow the use of panels, especially when proposers are focused on speakers from developing countries.
The second question I received was about allowing a change from one format to another, if it developed that a different format was better for the topic, as long as that happened quickly, and with all needed process.
Sorry, one more - one person told me that they uploaded their background paper but do not know how to verify it was received.
Marilyn Cade