[IGFmaglist] MAG Virtual Meeting VIII - Wednesday, 1 April - 09:00hrs UTC

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:41:58 EDT 2015

with apologies. I posted that I had an intervening home crisis to Chengetai and Janis. and will post a written update on Self Evaluation. Great apologies. I made a mistake of letting cats out too early,when the neighborhood fox [seriously] and her mate could -- err, -- tree my cats, and Animal Control was actually called by neighbors, as I was with all of you. I have to retrieve cats, and justify why I am not a bad cat owner and pardon me, but as they are the key occupants at my house, when I am off on travels with all of you, they do take priority. At least in this case.

I will provide written updates and invitations, but not now. Animal Control is still here. Not all that friendly as they retrieve cats from higher limbs of tree.

I hope you at least can smile at the bizarre nature of my crisis.

Sent from my iPad