[IGFmaglist] BPF Coordination Virtual Meeting

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Wed Apr 1 07:04:58 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Please find below the call details for the BPF Coordination Virtual Meeting:

BPF Coordination Virtual Meeting
Thursday, April 2, 2015
12:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (UTC)  |  1 hr 10 mins  (14:00hrs Geneva time)

Register <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=rf5c7378cf6c1498f5ba677fe5badec33>
After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.If you already registered for this meeting, you do not need to register again.

Best regards,

Chengetai