[IGFmaglist] Workshop evaluation call

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Tue Apr 14 12:24:08 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to share a few notes whilst our discussion was still fresh in my
mind.

First, thank you to all for participating, and I hope that it was useful.

Second, the group was of the impression that it would be helpful to have
standardized reasons - radio buttons - for why a proposal received a score
of 3 or less. These reasons would match with the workshop considerations.
Flavio has kindly offered to suggest these standardized reasons to the MAG.
These reasons would be *in addition* to a free text box, where MAG members
are welcome and indeed encouraged to provide, in their own words, their
thoughts on the proposal.

Third, the MAG will have to find agreement on how we wish to handle
"merger" workshop proposals. It would be good to start this conversation
online, in the lead up to the May meeting.

I warmly encourage all colleagues to share their thoughts.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Chalmers
susan at chalmers.associates