[IGFmaglist] Registration approved for WebEx meeting: Virtual MAG Meeting VIII

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:52:29 EDT 2015

Dear MAG members,

I would like to propose the following agenda for tomorrow's call:

   1. Update on workshop evaluation (Chengetai - 10 min)
   2. Preparations for the May MAG meeting, including draft agenda (Chair -
   15 min)
   3. Update on inter-sessional activities (draft outline, brief reports on
   BP streams) (Benedicto/Constance, Markus, Avri - 25 min)
   4. Discussion about the need for September MAG meeting (Chair - 10 min)
   5. AoB

If you have any comments, edits or additional proposals, pls let me know.
Thank you
JK