[IGFmaglist] Important information for workshop evaluations

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Tue Apr 28 21:04:22 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder to encourage MAG members to begin evaluating
workshops, if you have not already done so.

In an email to the workshop evaluation WG last night, I estimated that it
would take me at least 6 hours to go through all of the proposals and enter
my scores.

I now put that at about eight hours, as a native English speaker.

This is quite a hefty time commitment, indeed, but I believe that all
proposals deserve MAG member thought and attention, and heartily encourage
everyone to do the best they can.

Sincere regards,
Susan

Susan Chalmers