[IGFmaglist] MAG evaluation call

aida mahmutovic aida.mahmutovic at oneworldsee.org
Wed Apr 1 06:58:25 EDT 2015

Thank you Susan for this additional important update for evaluation.

Best,
Aida

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Susan Chalmers <susan at chalmers.associates>
wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Thank you for a very productive call just now. I just wanted to follow up
> on a relatively minor point. A brief scan of the published proposals shows
> that some submitted more than 3 proposals. My suggestion is that the first
> three proposals submitted - time wise - are those that are considered, and
> that the proposals beyond the 3 submitted are discarded.
>
> Sincerely,
> Susan
>

> Susan Chalmers
> susan at chalmers.associates
>
> *CHALMERS* & ASSOCIATES
> http://chalmers.associates

Aida Mahmutović
Programmes Manager
Internet Rights and Women's rights and safety online
oneworld-platform for southeast europe (owpsee)
tel/fax: ++387 (0)33 834 899
twitter: @PrincessaAida

http://www.oneworldsee.org
http://www.oneworldsee.org/civicit