[IGFmaglist] MAG evaluation call

Virat Bhatia virat.bhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 07:05:22 EDT 2015

Agree needs to be addressed asap. Could be an over sight of the 3 proposal limit. But shows hard work and commitment to IGF.

One option...they can be given a choice to withdraw any proposals over and above 3. Give a choice and 48 hrs in all such cases. If no response. Apply Susan's "time linked cut off" formula and pick the first 3 in order of submission.

Warmest,

Virat Bhatia

Sent from my iPad