[IGFmaglist] Virtual MAG Meeting VII

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:34:28 EDT 2015

Dear Chengetai,

My apology for missing the MAG meeting. I've been involved in my country
political transitioning project as we are currently providing monitoring
service during the national elections.

I'll be glad to receive the MAG meeting report from the Secretariat.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 7 Moses Majekodunmi Crescent, Utako District,
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng> *