[IGFmaglist] MAG evaluation call

Miller, Cheryl A cheryl.miller at verizon.com
Wed Apr 1 09:59:57 EDT 2015

+1

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Rech Wagner [flavio at inf.ufrgs.br<mailto:flavio at inf.ufrgs.br>]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 07:11 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: igfmaglist at intgovforum.org
Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] MAG evaluation call

I think we should give the proposers the choice of selecting the proposals they want to keep.

Cheers

Flavio

Agree needs to be addressed asap. Could be an over sight of the 3 proposal limit. But shows hard work and commitment to IGF.

One option...they can be given a choice to withdraw any proposals over and above 3. Give a choice and 48 hrs in all such cases. If no response. Apply Susan's "time linked cut off" formula and pick the first 3 in order of submission.

Warmest,

Virat Bhatia

Sent from my iPad