[IGFmaglist] Workshops and a couple of feedback points I received

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:12:10 EDT 2015

Thanks, Subi.
Also, a few other questions.
As we all supported mentoring role, can we also clarify when that means that a MAG member cannot participate in evaluation?Those of us who informally, or more formally mentored submitters -- helping them through our rather more structured approach -- were not necessarily endorsing a workshop, but were responding to request for help. Secondly, just because a MAG member is invited as a speaker should not be interpreted that they are biased toward the workshop, so how do we determine the neutrality and allow participation in ratings and rankings.