[IGFmaglist] Webinar on workshop grading

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:44:29 EDT 2015

Susan,WOW, a bit negative.
How about 1 - lacking ..WHAT2 - lacking - what3 - meets criteria on ???4 - fully meets... criteria
5 - excells on criteria
I think that a rating that is poor, without criteria is offensive and not actually in line with our role as MAGwho want to advance engagement of all who are interested.
Or perhaps I am confused with MAG role?