[IGFmaglist] Virtual Meeting /Webinar on MAG Workshop evaluation -Tuesday, April 14, 2015 15:00hrs UTC

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Mon Apr 13 05:51:38 EDT 2015


Hi Makane, all,

I look forward to joining everyone tomorrow, and to having a discussion
about the evaluation process.

May I please ask that we all read the evaluation guidelines in advance, and
also try to score 5 workshop proposals each? I know that this helped me in
getting a better feel for the evaluation process, and it helps to form
questions - answers to which we can all discuss, together.

Sincerely,
Susan




Susan Chalmers
susan at chalmers.associates

*CHALMERS* & ASSOCIATES
http://chalmers.associates

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Makane Faye <fmakane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Chengetai,
>
> Please ignore my earlier message as I just found that the Webinar is
> tomorrow, 3 pm Bonn time; accordingly, I will participate.
>
> Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>
> Best regards,
> ----------------
>
> Makane Faye (Mr.)
> Chief, Knowledge Services Section  ---
> United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) ---
> Limpopo Building ---
> P.O. Box 3001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia ---
> Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563 // Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11
> 54411458 ---
> Email: mfaye at uneca.org; faymakane at gmail.com ---
> http://facebook.com/makane.faye.eca // twitter: @makaneeca // Skype:
> makaneaddis
>
>
>
> Makane Faye (M.)
> Chef de la Section des Connaissances ---
> Commission Economique des Nations Unies pour l’Afrique (CEA) ---
> Bâtiment Limpopo ---
> BP. 3001 Addis Abeba, Ethiopie ---
> Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563 // Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11
> 54411458 ---
> Courriel: mfaye at uneca.org; faymakane at gmail.com ---
> http://facebook.com/makane.faye.eca // twitter: @makaneeca // Skype:
> makaneaddis
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Makane Faye <fmakane at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Chengetai,
>>
>> I am traveling to Bonn and have missed my 07:30  connection while the
>> next flight is at 3:30pm, accordingly I am sorry to inform yiou that I will
>> not be able to participate in the meeting.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> ----------------
>>
>> Makane Faye (Mr.)
>> Chief, Knowledge Services Section  ---
>> United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) ---
>> Limpopo Building ---
>> P.O. Box 3001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia ---
>> Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563 // Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11
>> 54411458 ---
>> Email: mfaye at uneca.org; faymakane at gmail.com ---
>> http://facebook.com/makane.faye.eca // twitter: @makaneeca // Skype:
>> makaneaddis
>>
>> Makane Faye (M.)
>> Chef de la Section des Connaissances ---
>> Commission Economique des Nations Unies pour l’Afrique (CEA) ---
>> Bâtiment Limpopo ---
>> BP. 3001 Addis Abeba, Ethiopie ---
>> Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563 // Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11
>> 54411458 ---
>> Courriel: mfaye at uneca.org; faymakane at gmail.com ---
>> http://facebook.com/makane.faye.eca // twitter: @makaneeca // Skype:
>> makaneaddis
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Chengetai Masango <cmasango at unog.ch>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> According to the Doodle Poll the best time for the Virtual Meeting
>>> /Webinar on MAG Workshop evaluation is -Tuesday, April 14, 2015 15:00hrs
>>> UTC.
>>>
>>> For easy time conversion please use  :
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Webinar+on+Workshop+Evaluation&iso=20150414T15&p1=1440&ah=1
>>>
>>>
>>> Please find the registration details below:
>>>
>>> *Webinar on Workshop Evaluation*Tuesday, April 14, 20153:00
>>> pm  |  Greenwich Time (GMT)  |  1 hr *Register*
>>> <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=r2cf90fba3b4f500fa4bc5aec8478ab64>After
>>> your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the
>>> meeting.
>>>
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Chengetai
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Igfmaglist mailing list
>>> Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org
>>> http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/igfmaglist_intgovforum.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Igfmaglist mailing list
> Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org
> http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/igfmaglist_intgovforum.org
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/igfmaglist_intgovforum.org/attachments/20150413/418f87ac/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Igfmaglist mailing list