[IGFmaglist] Workshops data

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 06:01:02 EDT 2015

Thanks Juan and Susan for raising this. Chengetai, the combined document
which you share each year on the workshops with the MAG, is extremely
helpful and makes the ratings process efficient. Especially for those of us
on a slow or intermittent connection, there is always the danger of loosing
comments or evaluations done- data. Do please let us know if and when the
secretariat will be in a position to share the compilation document with
with us.

Many thanks

Subi