[IGFmaglist] Workshop evaluation call

karklinsj at gmail.com karklinsj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:24:51 EDT 2015

Peter,

Such a statement will put one of the proponents in weak position.

Discussions on merger are not going well. That is fact based on previous experience.

If the statement is sent to both, that puts the Secretariat in weak position as at one point one of two should be selected.

In my view mergers should be handled on case by case basis thru direct contact with proponents.

JK

Sent from Surface