[IGFmaglist] Need for September MAG meeting

Constance Bommelaer bommelaer at isoc.org
Sat Apr 18 16:09:38 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

If we manage to hold an additional meeting in September (location tbd), it would certainly be a good opportunity to discuss the status of both the IGF best practices and the draft outcomes of the inter-sessional activities on "Connecting the Next Billion".

If it proves to be difficult to organize a third MAG meeting, we should nevertheless be able to make progress through virtual meetings.

Best regards,

Constance