[IGFmaglist] GCCS 2015 Chairman's statement

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:20:52 EDT 2015

I also welcome the GCCS statement.  UNESCO Executive Board is also meeting, still this week, with the important opportunity to endorse the "Connecting the Dots" outcome statement.
I am hoping that others would agree that it would also be helpful to share information regarding any MAG members who will attend CSTD, ITU Council, and WSIS Forum.
Might I ask the Secretariat to invite those attending to share that information with the Secretariat, who might then compile such a list.
As an FYI, I will be at all three events in May.  I hestitate to call it "May Madness", so will call it May Marathon. A much betterdescription!