[IGFmaglist] GCCS 2015 Chairman's statement

Markus Kummer markus_kummer at bluewin.ch
Mon Apr 20 09:55:57 EDT 2015

This is indeed excellent news!

In addition, it is worth mentioning that last year’s outcome paper of the Best Practice Forum on CSIRT was posted as a background and input document for a session on CSIRT maturity. This session as well as a session on improving international cooperation to combat cybercrime allowed us to raise awareness for the BPFs on CSIRT as well as on spam or illicit communications. There were positive reactions from the experts present who indicated some interest in joining the BPF work on these issues.

Best regards
Markus