[IGFmaglist] Virtual MAG Meeting VIII

Miller, Cheryl A cheryl.miller at verizon.com
Wed Apr 22 07:18:33 EDT 2015

Dear All,

My sincere apologies, I unfortunately am unable to join today's call, but I agree with Mark and would also like to record my support for a MAG meeting in NY in September. I think it would afford a good opportunity to engage with the UN National missions on the importance of the IGF, key improvements that have been made, and answer any questions that they may have or listen to their thoughts as well.

All the best,
Cheryl

Sent with Good (www.good.com)