[IGFmaglist] Reminders/updates

Peter Dengate Thrush barrister at chambers.gen.nz
Wed Apr 22 07:38:36 EDT 2015

Here's mine

Hi, Peter Dengate Thrush,
Your registration for this WebEx meeting has been approved.

Virtual MAG Meeting VIII
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
12:00 pm  |  GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=m2b6419d0308e94c73587b15534fb9bbb>
Meeting number:	951 981 253
Meeting password:	IGF2015

Join by phone
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Access code: 951 981 253
Global call-in numbers <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=340731632&tollFree=0>

Add this meeting <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=mc5b00eae6823562438f003b927f978e5> to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support. <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatical