[IGFmaglist] Virtual MAG Meeting VIII

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:42:16 EDT 2015

Dear Chengetai,

I deeply regret my absence from MAG lately and for not given prior notice
of absence. I was on a critical mission unexpectedly in the last few weeks.
I'm fully back now that our national elections are over.

I have been following up interactions intermittently, I do hope to connect
asap with the Secretariat on the yesterday MAG's meeting reeport.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 7 Moses Majekodunmi Crescent, Utako District,
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng> *