[IGFmaglist] No Report from previous workshop.

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Thu Apr 23 20:42:34 EDT 2015

Also, would it be a good idea for us to port workshop evaluation
discussions over to the workshop evaluation discussion list?

Or would people prefer to raise/discuss questions with the whole MAG list?

My thinking is that we could use the workshop evaluation list for a higher
volume of discussion on our workshop grading experiences, to ask questions
about the process, and to discuss issues like the one Avri has raised, as
we conduct our workshop evaluations up through May 3rd.

The link to join the workshop evaluation list is here:

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Chalmers
susan at chalmers.associates