[IGFmaglist] IGF2015 Chair's Summary

Makane Faye fmakane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:54:50 EST 2015

Dear Chengetai,

In the name of the African IGF secretariat and in the name of all African
Stakeholders, I wish to thank you as the Coordinator of the IGF secretariat
for the very able manner you managed to steer your team to reach a
successful organization of IGF 2015 from the first MAG meeting up to the
annual IGF.

I wish also to thank the Chair, Ambassador Karklins for his Leadership and
his patience as well as his excellent manner of seeking consensus and
making it happen with the involvement of everyone.

We also would like to extend our gratitude to the panel coordinators, the
rapporteurs and all panelists for making IGF 2015 one of the most
substantive of all the IGFs.

Finally we wish to thank the Host Government, the Brazilian Government for
having put on our disposal state of the art facilities with adequate and
appropriate staffing to take care of the needs of all participants.

Thanks again to ALL OF YOU.

Best regards,

----------------

Makane Faye (Mr.)
President, Federation of the United Nations Staff Unions and Associations
(FUNSA)
Chief, Knowledge Services Section  ---
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) ---
Limpopo Building ---
P.O. Box 3001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia ---
Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563 // Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11 54411458
---
Email: mfaye at uneca.org; faymakane at gmail.com ---
http://facebook.com/makane.faye.eca // twitter: @makaneeca // Skype:
makaneaddis

Makane Faye (M.)
Président, Fédération des Syndicats et Associations du Personnel des
Nations Unies (FUNSA)
Chef de la Section des Savoirs ---
Commission Economique des Nations Unies pour l’Afrique (CEA) ---
Bâtiment Limpopo ---
BP. 3001 Addis Abeba, Ethiopie ---
Courriel: mfaye at uneca.org; faymakane at gmail.com ---