[IGFmaglist] IGF2015 Chair's Summary

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:34:24 EST 2015

Dear Chengetai,

GREAT KUDOS to all the members of MAG, the IGF community and most
specifically the indefatigable Secretariat Team and the Chairman for their
superlative hosting of IGF2015.

We look forward to a more rewarding post IGF mandate renewal engagement in
2016.

Merry Xmas in advance!!!

Best Regards

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *