[IGFmaglist] IGF outputs/reports

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:48:45 EST 2015

My congratulations to the Secretariat and team for the excellent support in planning, and executing the IGF2015, and for your work in ensuring that the reports are available.
Often, it looks like magic that you manage to just make the background work that is so essential happen, but as MAG members, we all understand that it is hard work, and dedication, and quite appreciated.
As we now come into the HLE in New York, I regret that you are not coming to join us, Chengetai.  I had proposed that you speak in the side event on 12/14, as well as inviting the past MAG chair, but understand that you are not able to participate in person.  That is a real shame, as MAG members, we all want to always include our Secretariat in such important sessions.
I realize that your schedule is pressing on many other responsibilities, however, but wanted to note for you, and for all MAG members, that I had hoped you would be part of the side session, and attending throughout the HLE.
Many thanks, again, for your great work and to the IGF team.
Marilyn