[IGFmaglist] IGF mandate has been extended for 10 years

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Wed Dec 16 19:59:51 EST 2015

Thank you Janis,

congratulations to you as well!   Thank you for all you have done for the IGF and more broadly for Internet Governance through all the WSIS ++ years.

Best regards, and happy holidays to all of you and your families.

Lynn