[IGFmaglist] IGF mandate has been extended for 10 years

Kossi Amessinou amessinoukossi at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 17 02:32:03 EST 2015

Dear Chair
I congratulate you the CHAIR, Mr MASANGO, IGF secretariat and all MAG
member for the work you done since the first IGF meeting. It right to
know that global internet community engagement is accepted by UN GA.
New challenge are open know for all.
Congratulation to you.

--
AMESSINOU Kossi
Directeur de l'Informatique et du Pré-archivage de la Primature au Bénin