[IGFmaglist] IGF mandate has been extended for 10 years

Mark Carvell mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk
Thu Dec 17 03:59:50 EST 2015

Dear Janis and Chengetai

Great appreciation also from London: superb team effort with a special
commendation also to Constance for her inspirational leadership and
dedication on tangible outcomes. Time for all to relax and look forward to
the next IGF!

Kind regards - and season's greetings to all.

Mark

Mark Carvell
Global Internet Governance Policy
Department for Culture, Media and Sport