[IGFmaglist] IGF mandate has been extended for 10 years

Bhatia, Virat virat.bhatia at intl.att.com
Thu Dec 17 05:51:31 EST 2015

Dear Janis, Chengetai and Colleagues,

Greetings, appreciation , and gratitude from New Delhi.

Tremendous team effort by all.  Special thanks to Janis for his leadership, Chengetai and colleagues in secretariat for their endless energy, enthusiasm and support to the efforts of the MAG.

We all look forward to an exciting new phase of IGF starting with Mexico in 2016!

Greetings of the season and Merry Christmas.

Warmest

Virat Bhatia