[IGFmaglist] IGF mandate has been extended for 10 years

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 06:00:30 EST 2015

Dear Amb. Janis,

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations! We are inspired by your
uncommon passion and commitment to the IGF mandate renewal. I extend my
congratulations to Chengetai and his team,  and the entire MAG members for
their commitment to the progress of IGF.

In my humble submission, I wholeheartedly recommend the extension of your
chairmanship of the MAG. Your leadership and experience are needed to
further consolidate the outcome of IGF 2015 and in strengthening the post
mandate engagement.

I am particularly happy that the IGF process has been recognised as a
viable multi-stakeholders process that would positively impact the
universal SDG.

I hope the next MAG meeting time and location for the review and debriefing
on IGF 2015 would be fixed as soon as possible.

To all MAG members, I DOFF my Cap 👒!!!

Best regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *