[IGFmaglist] IGF mandate has been extended for 10 years

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Thu Dec 17 15:16:09 EST 2015

This is really fantastic news. Thanks hugely Janis. And also echoing
appreciation to Constance's leadership and all of MAG and secretariat
in the intersessional work for more tangible outcomes. Something to
celebrate indeed.

jac

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe