[IGFmaglist] WSIS+10 and beyond/IGF renewal of mandate

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Dec 21 11:40:53 EST 2015

Hi Ginger,

I'm afraid I entirely missed the WSIS+10 side event - IGF: Internet
Governance Empowering Sustainable Development  - and there appears to be no
webcast, so the GIPDW report at
http://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/sessions/igf-internet-governance-empowering-sustainable-development
is very welcome.

joly

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Ginger Paque <virginiap at diplomacy.edu>
wrote:

> I echo the congratulations to all on a wonderful investment of time,
> energy and expertise, especially of the Secretariat, chair and MAG members.
>
> FYI, the GIP Digital Watch team has concluded its just-in-time reporting
> from the UN General Assembly High-Level Meeting on WSIS, held in New York
> on 15 and 16 December, and uploaded a summary report
> <http://giplatform.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=eacda6287d&e=5c004f3770>
> which brings together the most important issues and discussions of the
> week. For more in-depth information, please visit the detailed reporting
> page
> <http://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=d955985eb4&e=5c004f3770>
> .
>
> Your feedback is important to us. Please send your comments to Tereza
> Horejsova at terezah at diplomacy.edu
>
> Best wishes to all, for whichever holidays you might be celebrating!
> Ginger
>

> Ginger (Virginia) Paque
> DiploFoundation
>
> *Upcoming online courses: *Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century
> Diplomacy, Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Infrastructure and
> Critical Internet Resources, Multilateral Diplomacy.
> http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
> <http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast