[IGFmaglist] Fwd: [Outreach_com_2015] Recirculating UNESCO specific IGF messages

Makane Faye fmakane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:55:06 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Attached please find the French translation of the message.

Best regards,

-----
Makane Faye (Mr.)
Chief, Knowledge Services Section  ---
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) ---
P.O. Box 3001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Room FF1
Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563
Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11 54411458