[IGFmaglist] Ana Neves: Reminder - Virtual MAG Meeting V

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Mon Mar 2 14:56:27 EST 2015

Dear Janis,

Unfortunately I cannot join the 5th virtual MAG meeting as it clashes with the (1st out of 3) 2015 physical meeting of a Committee set up by the European Commission where I stand as one of its Advisors and which starts @ 10:00 am (Brussels time). I will of course try to catch up after it.

Wishing you all a very productive meeting,

Ana

Ana Cristina Amoroso das Neves vcard<http://www.umic.pt/vcard/an_dsi.vcf>
Director
Department of Information Society
FCT  Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
              MINISTÉRIO DA EDUCAÇÃO E CIÊNCIA
Av. D. Carlos I, 126 – R/C
1249-074 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213 911 555/6 - +351 213 924 300 (geral)
Fax: +351 213 956 519
Email: ana.neves at fct.pt<mailto:margarida.ribeiro at fct.pt>                       http://www.fct.pt<http://www.fct.pt/>