[IGFmaglist] Request approval of workshop document

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Mar 4 17:18:11 EST 2015

Greetings MAG,

The Workshop and Outreach WGs have produced the attached document for your
review, which provides helpful pointers for workshop proposers. Volunteers
have stepped forward to translate the document into Arabic, French,
Spanish, Russian, Belarusian, and Ukranian. We warmly encourage other
translations as well, so please consider volunteering.

We'd like to have the document approved by the MAG and the Secretariat so
that we can circulate it as soon as possible.

Could the chair and/or Secretariat kindly advise on next steps?

Many thanks.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Chalmers